tower crane training in johannesburg
Do you need tower crane training in johannesburg ? Contact Alisha Training Consultants. We provide quality education and training in Machinery, Health and vocational training to potential learners and clients.
For the Best Mining and Construction Machinery Operator Skills Training, Vocational and Artisan Skills Training. Every client is very special so is handled and trained to the best of their ability.
Accommodation for our long distance learners is available. Our Courses are Tailor made for Empowerment as well as Self-development and are designed to fit the Job market.
We are fully accredited and registered and our experienced and highly qualified facilitators are available to provide the best training to every individual that is trained to the best of their abilities.
Feel free to contact us on the above numbers as our consultants are at your call to provide immediate assistance.
tower crane training in johannesburg, We offer Theory, Video and Practical training sessions to enable the learner to understand and grasp the skills to their fullest.
Flexible payment arrangements can be organized as well as flexible study times as per the learner’s convenience.
Looking forward to your enrolment with us and thank you for choosing Alisha Training Consultants for being a part of your future endeavors
Tower Crane Training modules
Unit Standard No: 116255
Unit Standard Credits: 20
NQF Level: 2
Modules in this course include
• At our tower crane school students learn how to operate the crane in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and the site specific lifting plan at a cheaper tower crane operator course fee.
• The Lifting Team
• Responsibilities of the Principal Contractor (Site)
• Responsibilities of the Crane Operator
• Operator Qualifications and Health
• Resolution of Issues on Site
• Lifting Operations
• Wind and Taking the Crane out of Service
• Hand Signals
• At our tower crane training centre students learn how to operate the tower crane in hazardous areas and lifting operations which require care like lifting persons and blind lifting.
• During the tower crane driver training the student learns to operate a crane in strong wind, rain, lightening and hail with suspended load
• Extreme care should be taken with luffing jib cranes when working in high winds with the jib at minimum radius as the jib can be blown backwards with serious consequences