overhead crane training in johannesburg
Do you need overhead crane training in johannesburg? Contact Alisha Training Consultants. We provide quality education and training in Machinery, Health and vocational training to potential learners and clients.
For the Best Mining and Construction Machinery Operator Skills Training, Vocational and Artisan Skills Training. Every client is very special so is handled and trained to the best of their ability.
Accommodation for our long distance learners is available. Our Courses are Tailor made for Empowerment as well as Self-development and are designed to fit the Job market.
We are fully accredited and registered and our experienced and highly qualified facilitators are available to provide the best training to every individual that is trained to the best of their abilities.
Feel free to contact us on the above numbers as our consultants are at your call to provide immediate assistance.
overhead crane training in johannesburg, We offer Theory, Video and Practical training sessions to enable the learner to understand and grasp the skills to their fullest.
Flexible payment arrangements can be organized as well as flexible study times as per the learner’s convenience.
Looking forward to your enrolment with us and thank you for choosing Alisha Training Consultants for being a part of your future endeavors
Over Head Crane Training modules
Unit Standard No: 242976
Unit Standard Credits: 5
NQF Level: 2
Modules in this course include
• During the Gantry crane training we teach you how to deal with Capacities of equipment and attachments.
• In Overhead bridge crane training you learn how to deal with Purpose, use and limitation of controls.
• The overhead crane driver has to learn how to How to make daily checks.
• The energizing sequences, including pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical sequences.
• Start-up and shut down procedures
• Emergency shut down procedures.
• All basic signaling procedures, including hand, radio, or telephone signals, where required.
• In addition to daily inspections, OSHA also requires periodic inspections of overhead cranes. Check for deformed, cracked, corroded or unsecured members. Are foot walks free of debris, grease, Does cab have a fire extinguisher.
• Practice in operating the assigned equipment through the mechanical functions necessary to perform the required task.
• Maximum capacity of the crane.
• Rigging procedures.
• Company rules and regulations.