tig welding training in pretoria
Do you need tig welding training in Pretoria ? Contact Alisha Training Consultants. We provide quality education and training in Machinery, Health and vocational training to potential learners and clients.
For the Best Mining and Construction Machinery Operator Skills Training, Vocational and Artisan Skills Training. Every client is very special so is handled and trained to the best of their ability.
Accommodation for our long distance learners is available. Our Courses are Tailor made for Empowerment as well as Self-development and are designed to fit the Job market.
We are fully accredited and registered and our experienced and highly qualified facilitators are available to provide the best training to every individual that is trained to the best of their abilities.
Feel free to contact us on the above numbers as our consultants are at your call to provide immediate assistance.
Tig welding training in Pretoria, We offer Theory, Video and Practical training sessions to enable the learner to understand and grasp the skills to their fullest.
Flexible payment arrangements can be organized as well as flexible study times as per the learner’s convenience.
Looking forward to your enrolment with us and thank you for choosing Alisha Training Consultants for being a part of your future endeavors
TIG/ ARGON Welding modules
Unit Standard No: 10810
Unit Standard Credits: 8
NQF Level: 2
Modules for the course include
• TIG Overview
• Power Sources
• Types of Welding Current used for TIG
• Characteristics of Current Types for Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
• TIG Hand piece (TIG Torch)
• Selecting the Correct Torch Nozzle
• Gas Lens Benefits
• Connection Diagrams
• Tungsten Selection and Preparation
• Tungsten Color Code and Proper Torch Use
• TIG Wires
• Shielding Gas
• Shield Gas Selection and Use
• Typical Manual GTA (TIG Welding Parameters)
• Guide for Shield Gas Flows, Current Settings and Cup Selection
• Correct Torch and Rod Positioning
• Pulsed TIG
• Personal Protection
• Recognizing Your Tungsten
• Operator Inspection for Weld Quality
• TIG Troubleshooting Guide