first aid training in pretoria
Do you need first aid training in pretoria? Contact Alisha Training Consultants. We provide quality education and training in Machinery, Health and vocational training to potential learners and clients.
For the Best Mining and Construction Machinery Operator Skills Training, Vocational and Artisan Skills Training. Every client is very special so is handled and trained to the best of their ability.
Accommodation for our long distance learners is available. Our Courses are Tailor made for Empowerment as well as Self-development and are designed to fit the Job market.
We are fully accredited and registered and our experienced and highly qualified facilitators are available to provide the best training to every individual that is trained to the best of their abilities.
Feel free to contact us on the above numbers as our consultants are at your call to provide immediate assistance.
First aid training in pretoria , We offer Theory, Video and Practical training sessions to enable the learner to understand and grasp the skills to their fullest.
Flexible payment arrangements can be organized as well as flexible study times as per the learner’s convenience.
Looking forward to your enrolment with us and thank you for choosing Alisha Training Consultants for being a part of your future endeavors
First Aid Training course modules
Unit Standard No: 119567 Unit Standard Credits: 5 NQF Level: 1
Modules for basic first aid course and their duties and responsibilities include
• Section 1: Introduction
• Section 2: Responding to emergencies
• Section 3: Bleeding, shock and soft tissue injuries
• Section 4: Bone, joint and muscle injuries
• Section 5: Sudden Illness
• Section 6: Heat and cold related Illness and injuries
• Section 7: Endnotes
Outcome after the training
• Demonstrate an understanding of emergency scene management. .
• Demonstrate an understanding of elementary anatomy and physiology.
• Assess an emergency situation.
• Apply First Aid procedures to the life-threatening situation.
• Treat common injuries.