carpentry training in pretoria
Do you need carpentry training in Pretoria ? Contact Alisha Training Consultants. We provide quality education and training in Machinery, Health and vocational training to potential learners and clients.
For the Best Mining and Construction Machinery Operator Skills Training, Vocational and Artisan Skills Training. Every client is very special so is handled and trained to the best of their ability.
Accommodation for our long distance learners is available. Our Courses are Tailor made for Empowerment as well as Self-development and are designed to fit the Job market.
We are fully accredited and registered and our experienced and highly qualified facilitators are available to provide the best training to every individual that is trained to the best of their abilities.
Feel free to contact us on the above numbers as our consultants are at your call to provide immediate assistance.
carpentry training in Pretoria, We offer Theory, Video and Practical training sessions to enable the learner to understand and grasp the skills to their fullest.
Flexible payment arrangements can be organized as well as flexible study times as per the learner’s convenience.
Looking forward to your enrolment with us and thank you for choosing Alisha Training Consultants for being a part of your future endeavors
Carpentry Training modules
Unit Standard No: 49091
Unit Standard Credits: 125
NQF Level: 2
Modules for Carpenter training include
• Basic projects and understanding all wood work tools
• Finishing walls and ceiling.
• Enlarging, opening and removing walls.
• Framing and installing doors.
• Framing and installing windows.
• Adding shelves.
• Adding cabinets.
• Choosing countertops.
• Kitchen units
Outcome after the training
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of the construction industry in terms of its composition, role players and the impact of the industry on the South African economy.
• Read and interpret drawings and prepare the work area, tools, equipment and materials accordingly.
• Apply health and safety legislation to a work area in the form of standards and procedures, including the rendering of basic first aid.
• Set out and prepare construction carpentry work areas.
• Construct and erect steel and timber formwork and shoring.